If you are looking for information about the Canada PR process, you've come to the right place. Here, you will find all the steps you need to know.

Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP): After completing your studies at a designated learning institution in Canada, you can apply for a PGWP.

PGWP allows you to work in Canada for up to three years, depending on the length of your study program.

Gain work Experience:  Make the most of your Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) to acquire valuable work experience in Canada.

Depending on the immigration program you choose, you may need to accumulate a certain amount of skilled work experience.

Various immigration programs, such as Express Entry, PNPs, or Quebec Experience Program (PEQ), offer paths to PR.

The requirements and eligibility criteria to get the PR depend on the specific Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) you are applying to.

The requirements include a degree/diploma from a recognized Canadian institution, work experience in the same field, and language proficiency.

Job Offer:  Some provincial nominee programs require a job offer from a provincial employer for a specific occupation.

When you submit the EOI and receive an invitation to apply (ITA) from IRCC, you can proceed with the PR application process.

Upon approval of your application by the IRCC, you will attain the esteemed status of a permanent resident of Canada.